Monday, December 12, 2011

MySpace

Final Day 




Day3


Day2



With this 3day project we had to creat a room with our lamp that we created in it, with this project I had to really think out the box once again in order to creat a room that would represent me and a room that would really stand out. The element of art that was used is this project was color and balance and the tools that were used was the 3D effect and the pen and shape tools. I do think that my project could have been a little better and that I could have added a little more to it but my project turned out to be a very nice B+ project. I came up with a good idea by adding my other projects into this one and it turned out very good and I don't think that anyone could be that creative as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment