Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Self Illustration (mySELF)

Final Day


 Day5


Day4

Day3


Day2






Sketch

This 6 day project was very challenging and took a lot of hard work and time, with this project we had to creat a self illustration of our self's with objects in it that express who we are. The tools that I used to creat this self illustration of my self were the shapes tool, the color guide tool and the live trace tool. The elements of art that was used in this 6 day project was color, texture and shape value. This was a very chanllenging project that took a lot of work, My self illustration turned out to be a C- project and I think it could have been a lot better but with the extra day that we had I made a lot of changes to my Self Illustration of my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment