Thursday, October 20, 2011

Art Show self reflection

With this project we got a chance to creat anything of our choice to enter in a art show. I decided to creat a galaxy tablet with speakers on the side made by my company Kodoche, the color of my Kodoche tablet was purple and black and had everything that a normal tablet would have. We were given 5 days to complete our projects and we got enough time to come out with something nice enough to be entered into the show. I feel that my project turned out very good even though I could have thought outside the box and created a tablet that was very different from others.My project turned out to be a B project because it was the type of design that would catch peoples eye and it did not look like a basic design at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment