Thursday, October 27, 2011

Typography Scence Self Reflection

For this project we had to creat a typography scence using our typo object in it. We were given 4days to complete our 8.5 by 11 project, to complete our typography scence we had to creat out lines and also distort. The element of art that I used to complete my typography scence was shapes and color. I think and feel that my project could have been a lot better if I had a simple object for the Typo project that had to be included in this project. My typography project was a C- and could have been a lot better if I took the time out to make sure I liked what I had in mind to creat in words with my typo object blending in with it. I kind of did not not like the way my project turned out and felt that if I planned out everything a little better than my project would have turned out better than it did. The Typography Scence was also very different and did not look plain at all even though it did look like my objects were kind of all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment