Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Still Photo


Final Design



Day3


Day2
Day1



This project was a 4day assignment called "Still Photo", for this assignment we had to place a object that we created in a background that we took a picture of. The object had to really be placed in a background that made the object be out of place like a SUV in a school hallway for example. The object that I created was a screen of a computer, at first it was a hole computer but ended up being just the screen of the computer because my computer was acting slow and I forgot to save my original background so I had to go and start all over. The tools that I used to do this project was the color tool, the shape tool and the 3d tool all in adobe illustrator. The element of art that was used in this project was balance and contrast and I think this "still photo" that I created turned out to be a B project because my object blended in with my background and my objected looked very realistic.


No comments:

Post a Comment