Thursday, November 3, 2011

Water Mark self reflection

With this project we had to creat a logo that represented us, the logo that we created will also be placed on all of our future projects. I missed one major day on this project so I really was behind than everyone else who was on their 2nd day while I was just getting started on my water mark on day2. The elements of art that was used to put together and creat this water mark was color and shapes. At first I did not have a complete understanding on how I was going to creat my water mark and what key elements I was going to use in order for my water mark to to represent me and me only. I think that my water mark turned out to be a B- or a a C project, I think this because it had everything that we were told to have in our water mark and my water mark represented me all the way and was something that no one would think of doing and it was very creative and out the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment